Become a world-class coach & mentor by signing up for ITD’s Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) – officially accredited by ICF!
Introduction to Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP)
ITD World’s Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) is designed to help develop and refine your coaching and mentoring abilities – thereby bringing more value to your professional relationships and your life as a whole. This certification program is the ultimate synthesis of cutting-edge coaching and mentoring methods, developed by four of the world’s top experts in the field:
- Dr. Peter Chee
- Dr. William J. Rothwell
- Dr. Jack Canfield, and
- Thomas G. Crane.
Discover the power of coaching – a crucial leadership skill that has the potential to unlock your employees’ potential and builds a culture of autonomy, responsibility, and commitment in the workplace. With coaching, you can steer your team and your business towards greater achievements!
What makes our coaching & mentoring certification program so special?
- Designed by some of the world’s top experts in coaching, mentoring, and performance management.
- A comprehensive online e-learning library that allows for flexible studying anytime, anywhere.
- Officially accredited by The International Coach Federation (ICF) – which is a testament to ITD World’s prestigious and world-leading reputation in coaching.
- Highly applicable and comprehensive learning solution – with practical training, coaching, mentoring, and action learning modules.
- Access to advanced learning tools, webinars, and documents for effective research and practical application.
- A continuous learning process for 6 months, allowing you to perfect your professional coaching and mentoring skills.
- Opportunity to participate in webinars conducted by qualified and experienced instructors – and be accompanied and supported by a coaching and mentoring expert throughout the project phase.
- A comprehensive and effective capacity assessment system for each individual participant.
- 3 awards for those who complete all modules, providing recognition for their hard work and dedication.
Upon completion of the course, you will be granted a Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) certificate awarded by ITD World and ICF. This certification will open doors to a world of opportunities and showcase your proficiency as a professional coach and mentor.
Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) & Certificate in Performance Coaching (CPC)
Who should join ITD’s coaching & mentoring certification course?
Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) training progam is designed for individuals in CEO, Director, Senior Executive, and Manager positions who are looking to perfect their skills and become top-notch coaches and mentors. For those who have little experience with coaching, we recommend that you give our Certificate in Performance Coaching (CPC) course a try first.
CCMP’s learning methods:
- Case studies
- Supported group discussion
- Coaching & mentoring activities
- Live coaching & mentoring
If you have completed the CCMP program – or already possessed an ICF coaching certificate and extensive coaching experience, there’s always room to grow more with ITD’s Certified Chief Master Coach (CCMC) training program. Our leading experts will help you take your coaching skills to the next level!
Training course content
Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) is comprised of 4 modules – each of which lasts for 2-3 days:
- Essential Coaching Skills – 7 Coaching Success Keys
- The Heart of Coaching (HOC) – with Transformational Coaching
- Essential Mentoring Skills – with Powerful Mentoring Techniques
- Coaching and Mentoring for Breakthrough Success (CMBS)
1. Essential Coaching Skills – 7 Coaching Success Keys
Objectives: At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply 7 Key Coaching Skills to achieve success.
- Giving constructive comments to change the perception and actions of the coachee.
- Methods of asking questions during a conversation with the coachee.
- Reflective Listening and Empathetic Listening skills.
- Awareness of one’s coaching style and the coachee’s tendency of behavior.
- Creating a comfortable atmosphere for the coachee to ensure effective dialogues.
- Defining clear expectations and goals.
- How to organize a successful coaching session.
2. The Heart of Coaching (HOC)
Objectives: After completing this module, participants will be able to apply the Transformational Coaching Model to significantly improve the quality of workplace communication.
- Research the relationship between coaching and modern leadership models – as well as the importance of this skill for leaders and managers.
- What it means to be an effective coach, plus how to apply coaching in the workplace.
- Describe the differences between criticism, feedback, and coaching.
- Application of the Transformational Coaching model.
- 7 applicable methods of monitoring a coaching conversation.
- Practice at least 5 coaching sessions based on real-life situations.
- Assess your own coaching competence and commitment to personal excellence.
- Develop a detailed coaching and team development plan.
3. Essential Mentoring Skills
Objectives: At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply 6 essential mentoring techniques to situations in work and life.
- Define the goals and benefits of mentoring.
- Distinguish mentoring from coaching.
- Give examples of different forms of mentoring – along with the pros & cons.
- Explain the concept of mentor and mentee readiness and its impact on the mentoring relationship.
- Describe the 3 phases of a mentoring relationship and apply effective communication skills.
- Set big goals with your mentee and give practical advice to help achieve them.
- Describe the 4-stage mentoring model and apply Modeling techniques to support mentees’ learning.
- Practice Power Reflection and draw key learning points from the mentor’s experiences.
- Apply storytelling skills in real-life situations to expand understanding and inspire mentees.
- Change mentees’ mindset for greater achievement.
4. Coaching & Mentoring for Breakthrough Success
Objective: After finishing the course, participants will be equipped with advanced coaching and mentoring techniques – enabling coachess/ mentees to accomplish breakthrough goals in work and life.
- Understand the value that coaching and mentoring brings to individuals and organizations.
- Determine when and how to combine appropriate coaching – mentoring techniques in different cases to maximize ROI.
- Integrate and proficiently apply The Coaching Principles (TCP).
- Apply the Situational Coaching Model (SCM) to maximize the coach’s capacity.
- Understand when and how to use Advanced Coaching Techniques (ACT) to boost accountability, confidence, manage emotions, define vision and life purpose – including realistic and breakthrough goals.
- Determine the desired outcomes to be achieved and develop a corresponding action plan.
- Apply The Law of Attraction to accelerate the process of achieving success.
Captures from previous courses
Learning format: Online.
Fee: 3000-3690 USD/pax
If you are inteterested in joining the Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (CCMP) program & would like to learn more, please contact ITD Vietnam via +8428 3825 8487, or fill in the form here. Our team will get back later for a FREE consultation on how we can help you.
Alternatively, for those who would like to inquire about this course directly from ITD World HQ, please visit this link: https://itdworld.com/certified-coaching-and-mentoring-professional-ccmp/
ITD World (Institute of Training & Development) is an award-winning global coaching, talent, and leadership expert – with a mission to transform leaders and change the world for the better. Our core customer value innovation centres in the areas of results-based coaching, leadership and talent development, corporate training, professional competency certifications, action learning, mentoring and consulting for clients worldwide.
Our clients & customers
Become a certified coach & mentor expert now