Accountability, measurement, and evaluation expert – with over 27 years honing his craft in a variety of industries.
- CEO of ROI Institute, Inc.
- Expert in accountability, measurement, and evaluation.
- Author/editor of more than 75 books on evaluation, measurement, and analysis.
- Human Resource Management Association’s Innovation Award for Training and Development.
- Consulting experience for more than half of the 100 companies on the Fortune list.
- President of the International Society for Performance Improvement.
- Editing the series “Improving Human Performance” by Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Return on Investment methodology.
- Assessments, indicators, and analysis.
- Performance improvement & management.
Meet Dr. Jack J. Phillips, a renowned expert in the fields of accountability, measurement, and evaluation! With over 27 years of experience, Dr. Phillips has worked in various industries such as aerospace, textiles, metals, building materials, and banking – providing guidance to organizations across the globe.
Dr. Phillips’ academic qualifications are equally impressive, having graduated in electrical engineering, physics, and mathematics, and earning a master’s degree in Decision Science from Georgia State University, and a PhD in Human Resource Management from the University of Alabama. He has also served on the boards of numerous private businesses, including two NASDAQ companies, and non-profit organizations such as the American Association for Training and Development and the National Management Association. Currently, he serves as the President of the ROI Institute, Inc.
Apart from his consulting work, Dr. Phillips is a prolific author – having written many books on leadership and optimizing business profits. His expertise in the areas of accountability, measurement, and evaluation have made him a sought-after consultant for over half of the Fortune 100 companies – while his contributions to the field have earned him several accolades, including the Human Resource Management Association’s Innovation Award for Training and Development and the presidency of the International Society for Performance Improvement.