Discover the expertise of Mark C. Thompson – leading CEO coach, acclaimed author & speaker in leadership, innovation, and business strategy.
- Awarded the prestigious Goldsmith Global Award for being the world’s leading CEO coaching expert.
- Recognized as one of the Global Gurus Top 30 Leadership Speakers.
- Has coached numerous high-profile leaders, including LYFT CEO, World Bank CEO, Richard Branson, and Charles Schwab, to help them achieve their business goals.
- A prolific author with three New York Times best-selling books to his credit.
- Boasts over 25 years of experience in leadership development, business coaching & consulting.
- Co-founded 12 companies with a total value of up to 25 billion USD, demonstrating his entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen.
- List of clients includes American Express, Visa, Ford, Chevron, Nike, Stanford University, Microsoft, HP, US Embassy Singapore, Philips Lumileds, Schneider Electric, Intel, CISCO, NASA, TATA, Sony, and Pfizer, among others.
Mark C. Thompson is a seasoned expert in the world of executive leadership, business strategy and innovation – with over 25 years of experience in developing leaders and building successful businesses. His impressive list of clients includes the top leaders of some of the world’s fastest-growing companies, such as LYFT CEO & Co-Founder Logan Green, Pinterest Co-Founder Evan Sharp, and World Bank CEO Dr. Jim Kim, among others.
Notably, Mark served as Charles Schwab’s former HR and Customer Experience Manager and CEO of Schwab.com – a company with a net worth of over $3 trillion. He is also a co-founder and mentor of Sir Richard Branson’s Center for Entrepreneurship, which is a testament to his dedication to helping others succeed.
Mark C. Thompson and Sir Richard Branson
Over the past two decades, Mark has also proven himself to be a successful venture capitalist, investing in companies like Facebook and Netflix, and serving as a founding board member of Esurance. He has also held positions as a board member of several prominent technology, biotech, and retail companies, including Best Buy, Korn Ferry, and Interwoven (now owned by HP). Furthermore, he is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rioport, the company that made the MP3 player popular before the iPod.
As a prolific author, Mark has written numerous New York Times best-selling books such as “21 Ways to Double Your Value”, “Now Build a Great Business”, and “Success Built to Last – Creating a Life that Matters”. He is also a widely recognized columnist on Innovation Leadership for Forbes.com, Inc.com and FastCompany.com. His most recent work, “ADMIRED”, is a compelling overview of how the world’s leading companies achieve long-term success and growth, as well as the qualities that are common among admired leaders.
With Mark’s wealth of experience and expertise, he has proven himself to be a valuable asset to any business seeking to thrive in today’s ever-changing marketplace!